Dayton Landscaping takes your privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We respect the privacy of individuals who visit our Web site, send us e-mail, or participate in features/services we offer online. Accordingly, our policy regarding online privacy has been developed using the following guiding principles:
- Dayton Landscaping does not gather any type of information from visitors to our site except from those who voluntarily provide it to us.
- Dayton Landscaping maintains a strict "no-spam" policy.
- Visitors to our site or customers who will request any kind of estimate and/or service will not receive unsolicited e-mail messages from Dayton Landscaping.
- Dayton Landscaping will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any information you provide to us (e.g., data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access).
- Dayton Landscaping will not share any information you've provided to us with anyone without your consent.
Dayton Landscaping does not use any type of browser cookies to identify you.
How We Communicate with You
Dayton Landscaping may send authorized communications to you on the basis of the information you provide to us through e-mail, or regular mail. We will not contact you by telephone, fax, or other means unless you have explicitly requested us to contact you in that manner.
Top of Page
As a member of the Dayton/Miami Valley Better Business Bureau since April 2003 Dayton Landscaping subscribes to the principles and services of the BBB.
For a reliability report on Dayton Landscaping call the BBB at (937) 222-5825 or click on the icon below: